Pumpkin Fest, Oct 6th, Pumpkin Painting, Parade, Prizes
Come to the 2nd Annual Pumpkin Fest!
Saturday October 6th, 10am-5pm
Henry Martin Park in Mt. Victory!
Come celebrate Fall at the Pumpkin Fest! You’ll enjoy pumpkin painting for kids, Ruthie’s pumpkin parade, pumpkin judging and prices, horse-drawn wagon rides, cider, donuts, pizza by the slice and featuring
– the pumpkin house hashtag your selfies #mvpumpkinfest
– cider, donuts, music
– horse-drawn wagon rides, 11am – 2pm
– pizza by the slice from Go-Fer PIzza, 11am – 3pm
– kids pumpkin painting at Henry Martin Park, 11am – 1:30pm
– Ruthie’s pumpkin parade, 1:30pm (costumes optional!)
Kids parade your freshly painted pumpkins!
Pumpkin judged at the end of the parade
Prizes handed out, everyone will receive candy and prizes.
Everyone invited to join parade (costumes optional!).
Map route will be posted.
Pumpkins will be judged by band members in front of Ruthie’s.
Then, the party begins with food and music! (Hey kids, be sure to have a parent with you if you’re in the parade).
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS! Plaza Inn Foods, Hites Heirloom Pumpkins; Black’s Shady Knoll Orchard; Scott Elliott, Elliott Farms.
Organized by MV Shopkeepers Group and MVCIC – questions: 937-354-6037