The community is invited to the Turkey Trot in Mt. Victory!
This Saturday Nov 4th, 10am – 3pm
Visitors will trot around to 8 antique & craft shops for their chance to win 1 of a dozen prizes!
Pick up your Turkey Trot card at any of these participating shops in Mt. Victory!
• Beech Tree Antiques – 119 S. Main St.
• Days Gone Buy – 101 N. Main St.
• Eastman Antiques – 474 S. Main St.
• Harmony House – 114 E. Taylor St.
• New Generations Antiques – 122 S. Main St
• Old Tin Cup Antiques – 125 S. Main St.
• Tea for Three Antiques – 108 N. High
(behind Methodist Church)
• Touch of Country – 109 S. Main St.
Get your card punched at EACH of the 8 participating shops – when your card has been punched by all 8 shops, drop off your card at Days Gone Buy or Old Tin Cup Antiques by 2:45 on Saturday to enter the drawing for a chance to win one of 12 prizes.
The drawing for prizes is at 3:00 on Saturday at the Main & Taylor Pumpkin House. (you don’t need to be present to win)
Sponsor prizes include!
– $25 Walmart Gift Card
– $25 Tin Cup Antiques Gift Card
– Seat on Scioto Downs Bus Trip from Touch of Country
– Eastman Antiques Gift Card
– 3 Kroger Crockpots
– Centerpiece from Beech Tree Antiques
– Turkey Platter from Days Gone Buy
– Harmony House Wreath
– Centerpiece from Tea for Three Antiques
– Plaza Inn Gift Card.
Mt. Victory Shopkeeper’s Group thanks everyone who donated prizes and participated in the 1st Annual Mt. Victory Turkey Trot!