Turkey Trot Nov. 3rd, Win Prizes!
Come to the 2nd Annual Shopkeeper’s Turkey Trot in Mt. Victory!
Sat. Nov. 3rd, 10am – 3pm
Trot around to 8 antique & craft shops for your chance to win prizes including Kroger, Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Home Depot gift cards, scented candle, seat on the bus trip to Scioto Downs Casino and more!
Trot around to the 8 antique & craft shops to win!
Pick up your Turkey Trot card at Old Tin Cup Antiques & Home Decor, 125 S. Main Street.
Get your card punched at EACH of these 8 participating shops listed below – when your card has been punched by all 8 shops, drop off your card at Old Tin Cup Antiques by 2:45 on Saturday to enter the drawing for a chance to win one of our many prizes.
• Beech Tree Antiques, 119 S. Main St.
• Eastman Antiques, 474 S. Main St.
• Harmony House, 114 E. Taylor St.
• New Generations Antiques, 122 S. Main St
• Old Tin Cup Antiques, 125 S. Main St.
• Touch of Country, 109 S. Main St.
• T43 Vintage & Antiques, 108 N. High (behind church)
• Vintage 8, 105 E. Taylor St.
The drawing for prizes is at 3:00pm on Saturday at the Pumpkin House, Main & Taylor Street.
(you don’t need to be present to win)
Also on Turkey Trot day at 1pm is Ruthie’s Cutting Up 25th Anniversary celebration – enjoy music, hot dogs and drinks in front of her shop at 108 N. Main Street
Mt. Victory Shopkeeper’s Group thanks everyone who donated prizes AND all shoppers and visitors who participated in the 2nd Annual Mt. Victory Turkey Trot!