The Mt. Victory CIC is helping with the effort to renovate & improve the Mount Victory Village Park in conjunction with the village govt. Please consider donating to this worthy effort to upgrade your park. Every dollar counts and no donation is too small.
– The Village rec’d a grant for two new grills that were installed
– Slide hill was finished by Brad Manns who donated the labor. The tunnel was bought by MVCIC, Peggy and Jim Harrison retrieved it on a flatbed trailer supplied by Mike Trout.
– CIC volunteers to landscape entrance with mulch from New Leaf.
— Ball diamond seats being restored with donations from Root Lumber and a grant from the Hardin County Foundation.
– Security cameras are scheduled for installation this year
– 3 trees planted and are maintained by the Village Tree Committee and mulched by volunteers
– CIC is working to coordinate clean up of entrance sign landscaping
2018 – 2019
— New walking path installed!
— Toddler playground area completed
— Concession stand upgraded
— Additional memorial bricks installed
— ADA compliant entrance donated to community building
2017 Progress to date
— New benches installed
— Memorial Bricks installed
— Bouncy ride installed
— Entrance park sign landscaped, perennials planted,
— Sign posts painted and refreshed
Coming in July / August upgrades to concession stand!
2015 – 2016 Progress
— New Mt. Victory Village Park sign designed, fabricated by Dennis Copp and installed by CIC volunteers this fall. Funded by a generous grant from the Hardin Co. Community Foundation.
–Playground equipment installed!
–The PreSchool Tot Playground area of the park laid out and is scheduled to be installed by late fall. Area includes 3 tot seating areas funded by CIC Friends of the Park and
–Scott’s of Marysville has donated mulch needed for the entire playground. Thank you Scott’s!
–Trees in playground were assessed and some removed as needed. The wood from these failing trees will be used as art of the natural tot playground design.
— Plans underway to resurface and refurbish the walking path that gets much daily use.
BE A FRIEND OF THE PARK AND DONATE!
Be Friend of the Park today and donate toward the renovation and upgrade of Mount Victory Village Park.
3 EASY WAYS TO DONATE:
– Donate online using the form below
– Donate at the Mt. Victory State Bank
– Donate offline with a check to MVCIC, mail to CIC President Peggy Harrison at PO Box 25, Mt. Victory, OH 43340
Your donation means you are a Friend of the Park and helping to improve YOUR park here in Mt. Victory!
MAKE A DONATION AT ANY LEVEL BELOW: